Is the App available for Blackberry?
- The App for Blackberry users will be available Summer 2015, if you would like to receive a notification of when it’s available please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
My installation of the App fails.
- The most common reason why installations fail is because your phone software doesn’t support the App. Please review the system requirements and ensure your software is up-to-date.
- If your device is using Android 5.0 Lollipop, you will need to force close the App before
Needs to be something central to who you are as an individual. Though people may perceive customs writing An inexpensive undertaking, it isn’t always so. In such situations, you can decide to obtain a college essay effortlessly
- Please also ensure you have adequate network or a wifi connection and have enough memory space available on your device.
- If you have checked the above then please reboot your device.
- If you are still having problems, please email us with details including your make and model of device along with software version installed on the device and we will endeavour to respond within 24 hours email@example.com
I’ve installed the App but it doesn’t seem to open.
- Force the App to close in the background and reopen it.
- If it still doesn’t open. Delete the App and reinstall it.
I have installed the App but I can’t remember my login details
- If you are an Acquisitions Daily subscriber or existing web trialist, please click this link to reset your password.
- If you are neither of the above, please click the FREE 14-DAY TRIAL button and register. You can only register once for the free trial. If you require a further trial, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1993 812053.