How do we meet the requirements of M&A advisers and investors?
Our strategic approach to M&A
- Forward looking content providing timely insight into current and future M&A deals around the globe.
- Providing analysis and commentary on strategies and price with use of industrial comparables on how they are valued when acquired.
- Guide through takeover and regulatory issues using well established contacts with corporate lawyers, competition lawyers, consultants and regulators.
- Using contacts to those financing deals to provide deep coverage of acquisition financing as debt markets stabilise and leverage returns.
- Private equity players remain a key target for advisers and a major source for stories in Acquisitions Daily.
Focus on the sectors globally
- We have regular sector reports to cover industry groups on a global basis by topicality, volumes, expectation of deal activity and innovation.
- We have access to analysts and widened range of contacts in sectors and at leading companies.
- We roll out coverage globally in each of the key sectors: Financials, Energy and Power, Industrials, Healthcare, High Tech, Consumer and Retail.
- We will map our coverage to sectors by value and volume globally.
- People/market coverage including institutional analysis, interviews, firm profiles of corporate, private equity firms as well as advisory firms.
- Profiles of CEOs with or without on the record interviews.
- Also finance directors and M&A corporate development directors.
- Also interviews with private equity investors and shareholders.
- Regular reports on M&A advisers, how they landed the deal, and fees.
- Acquisitions Daily strives to be a market reference point serving as a forum for the exchange of opinions and ideas within the M&A community. We encourage articles from practitioners on topics of interest across the market.
- M&A and our wealth of contacts lend themselves to regular webinars and roundtables.
- We provide comment to national newspapers and international broadcasters. We speak at and chair conferences for leading M&A advisers.
- Continuing the tradition of Acquisitions Monthly as an independent and respected quality brand, we will run M&A awards in all areas of M&A including corporate broking and transaction services.